In order to shrink-wrap regardless of what it is, you will require the following:
- ShrinKit heat gun.
- 3.5 bar fixed pressure gas regulator.
- A gas hose with 3/8 BSP left hand thread fittings on either end.
- Depending on the amount of use, a suitable sized Propane gas cylinder. Many of our customers use in conjunction with the gas cylinder, a gas bottle trolley to make it more practical to move around, these can be found on our “spares and accessories page.”
- You will always need to take into consideration eye and hand protection. ShrinKit’s “complete system with accessories” was designed so the operator has everything they require to start shrink-wrapping all in one case.
- Suitable practice before proceeding. We offer “onsite training” which covers the health and safety aspects of preparation, operation and maintaining of our shrink gun system if required.
- Suitable shrink film to use for the task. With over 35 years in the packaging industry, we have close connections to various polythene suppliers, ShrinKit can always recommend one of our trusted associates
If you require help and information about suitable shrink film to use please feel free to contact us